What documents a Russian citizen must submit to get an Italian business visa?
- A passport, of course.
- Tickets to Italy a copy.
- Insurance for every day of stay covering at least 30 000 EUR.
- Travelers cheques or other proof of “financial support” while in Italy on the basis of 50 EUR/day.
- An invitation from the Italian party.
- A reference from an Italian Chamber Of Commerce that the Italian company does exist.
- A copy of the passport of the person who signed the invitation on behalf ot the Italian company.
- Hotel reservation confirmation for every day of stay in Italy.
- Filled in questionnaire with your addresses, phones, your parents’ and relatives info.
- Employment reference from your employer. Must have a stamp, a signature, your position and salary.
- A reference from the Chamber of Commerce (of Sweden, in our case) that the employer does exist.
- Statute of the company-employer.
- An invitation from the employer.
- Two photos.
If anything of the above is not supplied for at least someone in a group, the entire group won’t get a visa. Now, isn’t that gorgeous?
I hope we’ll get ours on Monday, sincerely.
Upd.: spent 4 more hours in the bloody embassy today, with partial success – me, Alik, Petr, Walrus, Evgen got our passports back with visas, while Kaamos – without. They simply let his passport slip unstamped among so many, apparently.
Upd2: No worries, I was watching out, he should get it tomorrow.
Upd3: The duration field in Alik’s, Petr’s, and Evgen’s passport was wrong.